Wednesday 8 June 2011

Intervue - record your memory from your webcam


Intervue is a great website that I have come across that I'm going to use as another medium for participants of the project to be able to contribute their memories. It's really easy to use and relies on the user having a webcam. You do not need any software, it will do all the hard work for you. You just click on my question and record your memory. If you are not happy with the recording, then you can re-record. For this part of the project you just need to describe a memory rather than sharing a visual photo, but I still need you to let me know the year and location in your description. You do not have to create an account if your have a Twitter account as you can connect through that. Please note that you will only have 60 seconds to record your memory.


I do understand that some people may be camera shy and would be prefer to upload an image with a description, but I wanted to open the project so that it has many different methods for people to join in. If any of you reading this are not camera shy and have a webcam attached, then please share a memory or two at Intervue: http://intervue.me/i/578 I really hope that I will get some responses to this.

I would like as many different people to be part of the project and to share their memories using the different methods:
You can sign up to the Facebook Page and upload to the wall
Follow me on Twitter @Project_Memory and message me with your memory and image (Twitter have given back my account!)
Record a 60 sec memory to Project Memory Intervue
Join the Project Memory Flickr Group

I look forward to seeing your memories soon and for them to be part of a digital artpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment